Really love Mercer wine?
Want access to our very best?
Join our 186 Club now!
This new allocated, add-on club, is extremely limited and features our very best, small production (less than 200 cases produced, in some cases less than 90 cases produced!) wines.
186 – 1886 and the beginning
Great-Grandfather Willis Mercer came to the Columbia Valley in 1886. Since then, our family has ranched and farmed in Eastern Washington. In honor of his pioneering spirit we’ve crated a very special add-on group, limited to 120 members.
- Once a year release of 6 bottles, 3 wines, when next vintage is available.
- Featured labels – Robert Willis Reserve Malbec, Cavalie 7 Cabernet Sauvignon, Eagle & Plow Cabernet Sauvignon, any of our Reserve label wines when deemed an extraordinary vintage.
- Does not replace Carma Club membership
- When vintage allows, 186 members may add more to their release and have first option to purchase more prior to release to Carma Club members, then general public.
- Currently limited to 120 members due to very limited inventory.
- Cost of release will range – $370 – $345, excluding shipping and tax.
- Special 186 gifts a year
- Only requirement to sign up: purchase current release. No additional purchase requirement and no fee to cancel.
Interested? Email us firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 509-786-2097
SHIP TO STATES
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to every state! But, we do ship to the following:
AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, MA, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OR, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, DC, WI, WY*
WY – we are limited in the wines we can ship you at this point in time due to state regulations.